Feel The Enlightenment Feel The Enlightenment

AngernessRadiation responds:

Lolk.

Meet the Pyro Meet the Pyro

-happytear-

Front page material, no doubt
Awesome job UC :D

RHG - Skipper vs Tek RHG - Skipper vs Tek

Schweet

Real smooth, nice action, awesome music, I liked it. :3
To make the filesize smaller, set the music to "Stream" (It should be set to "Event" by default)

liamdoode responds:

Hey thanks ;D

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Very, very bad curve

Like everyone else said, the legendary birds kill it. The only real way to beat level three is by getting a legendary with a code, and once you do that, the rest of the game becomes pointless and unfun since you have the most powerful pokemon in the game.

The game itself is an interesting concept, that if polished, would be fun to play.

Vizzed Flash Bash Offline Vizzed Flash Bash Offline

$1000?

You get props for the character/stage selection, but really, how could you possibly need $1000 for the production of this game? Granted, servers for the online mode... But really! Most people (Who use Flash) could probably make this relatively free.

And yes, I know how to program/script and use Flash, how hard it is, etc. I'm just saying, if the producers of this are wanting to be paid that much, it seriously is not worth it.

NOW, for the positives of this Flash.

The customizable controls and the selection of everything, like I said, are nice. They always gave me problems. The 3D-ish menu is pretty cool, as well. What you should DEFINATELY do is make it so you have combos for your attacks, and you can't just hold down the attack button. It basically kills the purpose.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Unbelievably helpful

I'm glad that you used a blank background and green text; it keeps you focused on it, and you learn more.

I've scripted before, but I haven't used ActionScript yet. Everything in this tutorial was really helpful.

Tommy Wiseu: Castlevania Tommy Wiseu: Castlevania

Dude

Best voice acting ever <3

Tetris Tetris

My favorite Tetris remake yet!

I'm not sure what it is, but this is my absolute favorite I've heard -- And I've listened to a lot. Amazing work, dude!

(Marioman55, we don't need to know about Roblox here, kthx.)

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Wow...

This. Is the absolute greatest song ever. Had chills throughout the entire piece.

((And to the post before me, he said OoT; Ocarina of Time.))